Zuper allows you to reschedule the date and time of a job easily. You can do it right on the Jobs Listing Page.
- Click the Jobs icon from the left panel.
2. Select the Job Title of that specific job you would like to reschedule. On the Job Details Page, click on the Update button in the 'Job Scheduled At' section. Edit the job date and time to reschedule the job as per your requirement.
3. You will see the Update Job Schedule dialog. Enter the time newly rescheduled time in the Job Start Time field under the Update Schedule section.
4. Enter the newly rescheduled time in the Job End Time field.
5. The "Reason for Updating Job Status" text box is optional and can be used to specify any additional remarks on why the job is being rescheduled.
Once you have filled out all fields, click on the Update button to reschedule the job.
Note: Once a job is rescheduled, it is recorded on the Activity tab with the previous date & time and the new date & time for audit purposes.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to Clone a Job?
In Zuper, you can clone and edit an exist job. This will be useful when you are creating a similar job for different customers. Cloning a Job Click on the "Jobs" Icon in the Menu. In the Jobs Listing Page, select the specific job you would ...
How to Edit a Job Title and Job Priority?
Once a Job is created, it is non-editable with an exception of few fields like "Job Title" and "Job Priority". Updating a Job Title Click on the "Jobs" icon in the Menu. In the Jobs Listing Page, click the Edit icon that is next to the specific Job ...
How to setup job alerts?
Navigation: Settings --> Configuration Settings --> Notification and Alerts --> Job Notifications -->Job Delay Alerts --> + New Job Delay Alert It is easy to set new job delay alerts with delayed job flags, and job delay can be set for minutes, ...
How to View Job Activities?
Job Activities are a record of all actions performed in the job. It is recorded with the agent's name who made the action and the timestamp of when it happened. View and Export Job Activities To roll back a job status, navigate to the Job Details ...