How to create/edit a product location in Zuper ?
Please follow the below instructions to create a product location in Zuper.
- Log in to Zuper with an admin account.
- Scroll down the menu bar on the left and select the "Settings" icon.
3. Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Parts & Services".
4. On the "Parts & Services" page, select "Product Location" and click on the "New Location" button.
5. Enter the name of the location in the "Location Name" field and select the location type of location from the drop (Fixed/Mobile)
6. Enter the address in the respective fields and click on the hyperlink (Pick from the map) and pick the location.
7. Enter the location's description in "Location Description."
8. Click on "Save Location."
Similarly to remove/edit the location click on "Delete location/ Edit location" under the action column next to the respective location.
How to create/edit a product category in Zuper?
Please follow the below instructions to create a product category in Zuper. Log in to Zuper with an admin account. Scroll down the menu bar on the left and select the "Settings" icon. 3. Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select ...
How to connect Google Calendar with Zuper?
With our Zuper-Google Calendar integration, the user can install the Google Calendar from our Zuper store. Then, post-installation, whenever the jobs are created and scheduled for a particular date, this vital job information will be created and ...
Zuper Product Glossary
This glossary describes key concepts, terminology, and modules in your Zuper app. It's a good place to get started learning how to set up your Zuper app to meet your unique business needs. @ - Jobs - Customers - Employees & Teams - Quotes - Parts & ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to create product locations for parts/services on the Zuper Web App?
The users should pre-define the locations for the parts/services under the settings module so that the locations will be pre-filled while using the parts/services module. Navigation: Settings --> Parts & Services --> Configurations 1. Select the ...