How to integrate and use RingCentral with Zuper?
With the RingCentral integration, the end customers sitting in the back office can connect their cloud telephone to answer incoming and outgoing calls and receive and send SMS directly from the Zuper web app.
Note: The RingCentral widget does not get impacted or refreshed when you navigate to other pages in Zuper.
Product Demo Experience:
1. Go to Zuper Dashboard, and You can log in to RingCentral
by clicking on the “Sign in” option present on the right bottom popup widget.
2. Log in and authorize your account to integrate the
Zuper with RingCentral.
3. Choose the number from your available RingCentral numbers in your account.
4. You efficiently use the “RingCentral” dial pad to make outgoing calls to your customers.
5. Once you are getting an incoming call, Zuper will automatically check if the customer exists for the phone number and will take you to the customer details page if the customer is found in your customer database.
6. Based on the customer’s request during the call, the
user can create a “New Quote” or “New Job.”
7. You can send messages easily with a single click. Type the message and click on the “Send” button.
To enable RingCentral integration on your account, kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com .
With the cloud-based integration of Zuper - RingCentral, the back office customer team efficiently solves customer queries with messages, makes outgoing calls, and attends incoming calls.
How to integrate and use Google Calendar with Zuper?
With our Zuper-Google Calendar integration, the user can install the Google Calendar from our Zuper store. Then, post-installation, whenever the jobs are created and scheduled for a particular date, this vital job information will be created and ...
How to integrate and use Freshdesk with Zuper?
With Zuper’s first-class integration with Fresh desk, it seamlessly helps to push the Freshdesk tickets to Zuper for deliver an exceptional customer experience. You can create Job from Freshdesk ticket with a bi-directional sync. The three major ...
How to integrate and use RingCentral SMS with Zuper?
With our new Zuper-RingCentral SMS integration, you can connect your RingCentral account to Zuper and automatically send outbound text messages through your RingCentral number. A. How to connect your RingCentral SMS with Zuper? 1. Open a new tab in ...
How to integrate and use Zendesk Support with Zuper?
The Zendesk-Zuper integration helps the user connect the Zendesk support tickets with Zuper. The bi-directional data flow based on the settings allows the user to update the ticket details on both Zendesk and Zuper. We are going to see two different ...
How to integrate and use Square with Zuper Mobile App?
Square is a point-of-sale system that allows merchants to accept credit and debit card payments through a mobile app or card reader device. It is known for its user-friendly interface, fast deposits, and affordable transaction fees. And now, you can ...