With our new Zuper-RingCentral SMS integration, you can connect your RingCentral account to Zuper and automatically send outbound text messages through your RingCentral number.
1. Open a new tab in your browser and once you are logged in to your Zuper Account, click on your
Profile Picture on the top right corner of the screen and click on “App Store.”
Select the “Update” button to complete
the integration of Zuper with RingCentral SMS.
1. Whenever new notifications need to be sent to the Customer, the alerts are sent as SMS via RingCentral SMS integration.
Select the “Customer” module from the left panel and
choose the Customer for whom you want to send the notification.
Contact Via (Mandatory Field) – Select the “SMS” option to send the notification.
Contact Number (Mandatory Field) – Select the “Contact Number” for which you want to send the notification.
SMS Body (Mandatory Field) – Enter the notification message here.
Select the “Send” button
to send an SMS from Zuper via RingCentral SMS.
1. Open a new tab in your browser once you are logged in to your Zuper Account.
Click on your Profile Picture in the top right corner of the screen and select the “App Store.”
2. Under the “Browse by Category,” select the “Telephony, Video and SMS” option and choose “RingCentral SMS.”
3. Click on the “Uninstall App” button.