What are service contracts?
Service contracts are signed with the customers to offer services for a continuous period. Therefore, the agreement can constantly be renewed or terminated after the period is over.
A terminated contract implies that the client no longer needs your services. To continue the relationship, Contracts are renewed.
Service contracts in the Zuper dashboard show the following information according to the job split up.
1. Active Contracts: Contracts that are active and are valid till the current date.
2. Pending Approval: New incoming contracts sent to customers and existing contracts sent to customers for renewal have not been accepted or approved by the customer.
3. Expired contracts: Contracts whose due date has exceeded and either have to be terminated or renewed by the customer.
4. On hold: Contracts that are still on hold are suspended for a particular time frame.
5. Expiring in 7 days: Contracts which are bound to expire in a week.
How to explore the Contracts listing and details page in the V3 Zuper Mobile App
The contracts module helps you to manage the agreement created. Here you can add, modify, and merge the contracts. The contracts can be mapped to an organization, and you can create a new job for a customer along with the contract. Contracts Listing ...
How automated invoice creation for the service contracts are created?
Navigation: Contracts --> New Contract The service contract is the service agreement between the business and the customer, listing services that need to be performed along with the timeline and other vital information. For the service contract, now ...
How to create a Service Contract?
The service contract is the service agreement between the business and the customer, lists down services that need to be performed, timeline, and other vital information. Zuper allows the user to experience the best service contract creation for you, ...
How to create & manage Service Tasks?
Our Zuper’s new feature, Service Tasks, helps the field executives complete each service task mapped to the jobs. Service tasks are used to create process steps, or checklists, for the field technician to follow when completing a work order and can ...
How to Use Contracts Reports?
Contracts Reports help you get a better understanding of your contract related key stats. It allows you to export the contract related data, which can be used to slice and dice and retrieve meaningful insights. Using Contract Reports Select ...