How to view the jobs scheduled for the day on the Map?
All the jobs scheduled for the day will be overlayed on the Map based on the customer's service location plotted on the Map in the customer's details.
Please follow the below instructions to view the jobs on the Map.
1. Log in to Zuper Account.
2. Select the "Maps" icon from the Menu bar on the left side.
3. On the maps Page, Click on the "Jobs" button from the menu bar on the left.
4. This will show the list of jobs scheduled for the day in the window on the left.
5. By default, the jobs for the current day will be shown. To view the past/future job, please click on the "date" hyperlink (jobs for 01/06/2021).
7. This will launch the date picker, select the required date to view the respective jobs for the day.
8. Clicking on the job will show the location of the job, or you can click on the job icon on the Map to view the details of the job
Note: If the customer location is not plotted on the Map in the customer details, it will not show up. Therefore make sure the customer location is updated while creating the job.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to access Map view in Dispatch Board?
Navigation: Dispatch Board --> Settings --> Map View With our new update now, the users can view the jobs on the map, and based on the maps view, the user can act and plan for the unscheduled jobs. 1. Select the “Dispatch Board” module from the left ...
How to view an employee's location history?
The Maps Feature in Zuper shows not only the live location of the employee but also tracks and stores the location and route history of the user during work hours. Please follow the below instructions to view a users location history, Log in to Zuper ...
How to View and Re-schedule jobs from the Schedule page?
To view and reschedule the jobs with a calendar view user can use the Schedule tab. Would you please follow the below instructions for the same, Click on the "Schedule" tab from the menu bar on the left. The job Schedule tab will open. The number of ...
How to access your current day's jobs on the Zuper Mobile app?
The current day's Job can be seen using two options, which help the business allocate jobs for the Field Technicians. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . . 2. On the jobs overview, you can view the list of job counts. ...