How to View and Re-schedule jobs from the Schedule page?
To view and reschedule the jobs with a calendar view user can use the Schedule tab. Would you please follow the below instructions for the same,
- Click on the "Schedule" tab from the menu bar on the left. The job Schedule tab will open.
- The number of jobs scheduled on a particular day is shown in the top right corner, and the jobs are listed below in cards.
- To reschedule the job, you can drag the job card to a different date.
- You can also click on the job card to view the job in detail.
- Once a job is dragged and rescheduled, an activity for the same would be created in the jobs "Activities" tab.
- Only the jobs that have not started can be dragged and rescheduled. Jobs that have already Started or been completed cannot be dragged and rescheduled from the calendar.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to view the jobs scheduled for the day on the Map?
All the jobs scheduled for the day will be overlayed on the Map based on the customer's service location plotted on the Map in the customer's details. Please follow the below instructions to view the jobs on the Map. 1. Log in to Zuper Account. ...
How to Access and Filter Jobs?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Web-App. All jobs available in the Zuper app can be accessed through our Jobs Listing Page. Accessing Jobs To access a specific job, you need to navigate to the Jobs Listing Page, Click on the "Jobs" icon in the Menu. ...
How to View Job Activities?
Job Activities are a record of all actions performed in the job. It is recorded with the agent's name who made the action and the timestamp of when it happened. View and Export Job Activities To roll back a job status, navigate to the Job Details ...
How to Manage Jobs of an Individual Customer?
You can view, manage and track jobs initiated by a specific customer collectively in their respective profiles. You can view both completed and ongoing jobs in the Customer Details Page. To access the list of Jobs tied to a customer, Click on the ...