How to View and Re-schedule jobs from the Schedule page?
To view and reschedule the jobs with a calendar view user can use the Schedule tab. Would you please follow the below instructions for the same,
- Click on the "Schedule" tab from the menu bar on the left. The job Schedule tab will open.
- The number of jobs scheduled on a particular day is shown in the top right corner, and the jobs are listed below in cards.
- To reschedule the job, you can drag the job card to a different date.
- You can also click on the job card to view the job in detail.
- Once a job is dragged and rescheduled, an activity for the same would be created in the jobs "Activities" tab.
- Only the jobs that have not started can be dragged and rescheduled. Jobs that have already Started or been completed cannot be dragged and rescheduled from the calendar.
Overview of Jobs Module
In the Jobs module, you can perform various actions to create and manage all the jobs in a single place. Overview: Jobs module helps you to view the list of jobs and individual job. You can manage jobs and perform various actions such as search, ...
How to access the Job details page in V3 Zuper Web App?
The Job details page lets you view the complete information of the job and all its associated records in a single place. From the job listing page, you can click any one of the Job’s title or Job No. to go to the job details page. 1. Select the Jobs ...
How to explore the Job details page in the V3 Zuper Mobile and perform edit actions?
From the Job details page, you can modify the jobs, add/modify the notes, add messages, and delete the job. Note: The Edit button will be visible based on your access role. Please contact your account administrator if you do not see this icon to get ...
How to manage Employee's Schedule?
To view and reschedule the jobs based on the employee, the user can use the Employee Schedule. 1. Select the "Schedule" icon from the panel. To access the Employee Schedule, click on "Dispatch Board." 2. Drag and drop the existing job card to modify ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. Create a new Job: 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from ...