How to view an employee's location history?
The Maps Feature in Zuper shows not only the live location of the employee but also tracks and stores the location and route history of the user during work hours. Please follow the below instructions to view a users location history,
- Log in to Zuper Account.
- Select the "Maps" icon from the Menu bar on the left side.
- On the maps Page, Click on the "Users" Button from the menu bar on the left.
- Select the team and click on the hyperlink "history" next to the user.
- Select the required date and click on "View History."
- This will show a clip of the user's locations for the day with the time, and battery percentage will be played; this clip can be played paused and scrubbed.
- Also, the jobs scheduled for the day and the route traveled will be shown in the view.
- Additionally, this will also show the Punch in and Punch out locations of the user for that day.
How to view the live location of the field executive on a map?
While creating the employee, if the "track location" is enabled, then the Live location of the field executive can be accessed. Please follow the below instructions for the same. Log in to Zuper Account. Select the "Maps" icon from the Menu bar on ...
How can I View an Employee's Punch In, Out and Break details?
Zuper records the employee's punch in, punch out, and breaks in the timesheets tab. Please follow the below instructions to view the same. Log in to Zuper with an admin account. Select the "Timesheets" icon from the Menu bar on the left side. Here ...
How to view all outbound customer communications?
Navigation: Customers --> Customer Details --> View Customer Outbound Logs With our new update now, the users can view the customer outbound logs under the customer's module. This helps to track the customer's email and SMS logs. 1. Select the ...
How to manage Employee Labor Charges?
Navigation: Settings --> Organization Settings -->Employee Settings - Set “Employee Labor Charges” as “Yes.” Setting the Labor charge at an organizational level helps the businesses prevent manual entries and saves time. Pre-requisites 1. ...
How to use Employee & Team Reports?
Employee & Team Reports help you with the complete details about all the employees and the different teams. The Module can be accessed by following the below steps : First, log in to your Zuper Account. Next, select the "Reports" icon from the Menu ...