Our new feature allows you to create customized jobs
for specific organizations or customers, ensuring that business-to-business
related work orders are efficiently created with all the necessary details and
properties. This feature is especially useful for businesses that work with a
large number of clients or customers and need to track and manage a wide range
of assets or properties.
Pre-requisites: Either the Organization
or Customer Name is mandatory for the Job creation.
Navigation: Jobs --> + Create New Job (Select Organization or Customer)
1. Select the Jobs
module from the left panel and click “+Create New Job.”
2. Fill in the four tabs one by one.
Under the “Customer
Details” tab, select the “Choose
3. From the pop-up that appears, choose the required active “Organization” and click on the “Select Organization” button.
4. Now click “Choose Property.”
5. From the pop-up that appears, choose the required active “Property” mapped with the
Organization and click on the “Select
6. Select the “Service and Billing” contact information.
7. Fill in the required details under the “Job Details” tab.
8. Choose the required users under the “Assign Employees” tab.
9. View the filled Job details from the “Preview and Save.”
Now click “Save
Job” to create the new Job.
10. The new job is created successfully.
business-to-business scenarios, it is now possible to create jobs using just
the organization or customer information. This simplifies the process and
allows businesses to efficiently map the properties or assets of their B2B
customers. This streamlines the process and helps your business run more
smoothly and effectively.