How to use RingCentral Integration with Zuper?
With the RingCentral integration, the end customers sitting in the back office can connect their cloud telephone to answer incoming and outgoing calls and receive and send SMS directly from the Zuper web app.
Note: The RingCentral widget does not get impacted or refreshed when you navigate to other pages in Zuper.
1. Go to Zuper Dashboard, and You can log in to RingCentral
by clicking on the “Sign in” option present on the right bottom popup widget.
2. Log in and authorize your account to integrate the
Zuper with RingCentral.
3. Choose the number from your available RingCentral numbers in your account.
4. You efficiently use the “RingCentral” dial pad to make outgoing calls to your customers.
5. Once you are getting an incoming call, Zuper will automatically check if the customer exists for the phone number and will take you to the customer details page if the customer is found in your customer database.
6. Based on the customer’s request during the call, the
user can create a “New Quote” or “New Job.”
7. You can send messages easily with a single click. Type the message and click on the “Send” button.
To enable RingCentral integration on your account, kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
With the cloud-based integration of Zuper - RingCentral, the back office customer team efficiently solves customer queries with messages, makes outgoing calls, and attends incoming calls.
How to connect Google Calendar with Zuper?
With our Zuper-Google Calendar integration, the user can install the Google Calendar from our Zuper store. Then, post-installation, whenever the jobs are created and scheduled for a particular date, this vital job information will be created and ...
How to use HubSpot Sales Integration with Zuper?
The HubSpot Sales – Zuper integration helps create a job using Zuper against the various deals present in HubSpot. 1. Visit: app.hubspot.com and log in with your credentials. Then, under the "Sales" tab, select the "Deals" option. 2. Select the ...
How to integrate HubSpot ServiceHub with Zuper?
With Zuper’s first-class integration with HubSpot ServiceHub, Work seamlessly across your sales, services, and support teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Using Zuper integration with HubSpot, you can easily create & dispatch field ...
How to integrate and use Mailchimp with Zuper?
The Mailchimp Integration with Zuper enables users to automatically build a customer mailing list in Mailchimp using the customer information recorded in the Zuper platform. This helps users to use Mailchimp to execute marketing campaigns for their ...
How to integrate and use Infobip with Zuper?
With the help of our Zuper-Infobip Integration, business owners can send SMS notifications to their customers with regular updates and reminders for their requested work orders. How to connect your Infobip with Zuper? 1. Open a new tab in your ...