How to Update a Job Status?
You can update a job status as and when required by following the instructions listed below.
- Click on the "Job" Module in the Menu.
- Choose the Job for which you would like to update the status for.
- In the Job Details Page, click on the "Update Job Status" drop-down in the Left Pane and select the required status.
- Note: If the status has an associated checklist, then you will be prompted to complete it before updating the status.
- Click on "Update Status" and select "Update" in the confirmation window.
- Note: If you can't view the Update Status button, reach out to your Zuper Administrator.
How to update the status of the Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
The job status updation is critical for you to record the job flow and completion of the service. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Under the "Status" section, select the "Update Job Status" to modify the status. The ...
How to update the status of the Job on the Zuper iOS Mobile App?
The job status updation is critical for you to record the job flow and completion of the service. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon 2. The job details page will be displayed, select the "Status" section, and choose ...
How to Create and Edit a Job Status?
Job statuses are intermediate checkpoints within a job that can be updated by the Field Technicians and other stakeholders like Administrators, Dispatchers, and Supervisors to help understand the current stage of a job. These Job Statuses can be ...
How to Rollback a Job Status?
A status rollback can be done to undo a particular status update and restore the job to its previous status. Status Rollbacks can be performed only by Administrators or Supervisors, Field Technicians don't have access to perform a status rollback. ...
How to edit a saved Job checklist?
Navigation: Jobs --> Job Details --> Edit Checklist / View Checklist (Edit icon) The created checklist is now available for the modifications. The users can now edit the checklist to add/correct the details. In addition, the user can rectify the ...