How to Rollback a Job Status?
A status rollback can be done to undo a particular status update and restore the job to its previous status. Status Rollbacks can be performed only by Administrators or Supervisors, Field Technicians don't have access to perform a status rollback.
Rolling Back a Job Status
To rollback a job status, navigate to the Job Details Page.
- Click on the "Jobs" Module in the Menu.
- In the Jobs Listing Page, select the specific job in which you would like to rollback a job status.
- The Job Details Page has three different panes. The left pane has the Job Status Timeline which shows updates of the job.
- To perform a rollback, click the Rollback button on the latest status update.
- In the Rollback Job Status popup window, fill in the reason for Rollback and confirm your choice by pressing "Rollback" icon.
- All successful Status Rollbacks will be recorded in the Activity tab.
How to Delete a Job Status?
You can delete a Job Status from an on-going job if you don't need it anymore. Once deleted, the Job Status will be deleted from the Job Status History forever. Deleting a Job Status Click on the Jobs module in the Menu. Select a specific job in ...
How to Delete a Status from Job history?
You can delete a Job Status from an on-going job if you don't need it anymore. Once deleted, the Job Status will be deleted from the Job Status History forever. Deleting a Job Status from history Click on the Jobs module from the left navigation ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to Update a Job Status?
You can update the job status as and when required by following the instructions listed below. Click on the "Job" Module in the Menu. Choose the Job for which you would like to update the status. In the Job Details Page, click on the "Update Job ...
How to configure a job status?
Navigation: Settings --> Job Settings | Settings --> Organization Settings --> General Settings The Geo-fencing for the jobs is set as “Miles” for distance metric. This feature is available only for US customers. Organization Settings: 1. ...