You can print and share your job details aka work orders whenever you need to share a copy of your job details version with your customers.
Printing a job card
Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' icon in the Menu.
2. Locate the specific job that requires a printed work order.
3. Once the Job Details Page opens, click the “Print or Share” dropdown and select Print/Save as PDF.
4. You can see the Print/Save Job Card dialog which prompts you to choose a Job Template.
5. Select the Job Template and click Print to get a hard copy of your desired work order.
Note: If you don't see any Job Templates listed on this dropdown, please contact your Administrator or Super User to set up a job template.
Sharing a job card
Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
2. Locate the specific job that you would like to share.
3. Once the Job Details Page opens, select Share via Email from the Print/Share dropdown.
4. You can see the Share Job Card dialog, which prompts you to confirm the Job Template, Email Address, and Email Body before you can share the work order.
5. The Email Address field will auto-populate your customer's email address by default. However, being an editable text box, you can choose to change it if required.
6. Click on Share to send a copy of your service report to your customer's email address which is auto-filled based on their account information.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to Chat Within a Job?
Chats are a great way to share information and collaborate with other stakeholders. Administrators and Supervisors can communicate with their field technicians effortlessly using the chat option within every job. What's more, every chat conversation ...
How to Create a New Invoice from a Job?
Creating an invoice from a job 1. Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu. 2. Locate the specific job for which you would like to raise a Quote. 3. Once the Job Details Page opens, click on the “More Actions” dropdown ...
How to Clone a Job?
In Zuper, you can clone and edit an exist job. This will be useful when you are creating a similar job for different customers. Cloning a Job Click on the "Jobs" Icon in the Menu. In the Jobs Listing Page, select the specific job you would ...
How to Edit a Job Title and Job Priority?
Once a Job is created, it is non-editable with an exception of few fields like "Job Title" and "Job Priority". Updating a Job Title Click on the "Jobs" icon in the Menu. In the Jobs Listing Page, click the Edit icon that is next to the specific Job ...