How to Manage Jobs of an Individual Customer?
You can view, manage and track jobs initiated by a specific customer collectively in their respective profiles. You can view both completed and ongoing jobs in the Customer Details Page. To access the list of Jobs tied to a customer,
- Click on the "Customers" Module in the Menu.
- Selecting the Name of a customer will take you to the Customer Details Page.
Note: You can also narrow down your customer search by using the Filter Option available below the Create New Customer button.
- A customer's profile is split into three different panes.
- The left pane shows their profile with their contact information.
- The middle pane consists of important sections like Details, Jobs, Notes, Quotes, and Invoices.
Note: Quotes and Invoices section will be visible only if your organization has enabled the Quotes and Invoices module.
4. Click on the Jobs Section in the middle pane to view a historical record of jobs tied to that specific customer.
Note: The total number of jobs for the customer are indicated in the jobs tab.
You can also search for a specific job using the Search Jobs Option which is available under the Jobs Section in the middle pane. This search bar will only find jobs based on their Job Title.
- In the left pane of the Customer Profile, there are separate sections for Credits & Receivables, Service Contracts, Assets, and Recurrent Job Schedule.
2. You can find a list of recurring jobs of your specific customer under the Recurrent Job Schedule section.
3. You will view a single columned table which lists down information such as Job Title, Job Category, Job Schedule, and Number of Jobs.
4. Clicking on the Job Title will take you to the Jobs Listing Page.
How to Manage Quotes of an Individual Customer?
You can collectively view, manage and track quotes initiated for a specific customer in their respective profiles. On the Customer Details Page, you can view all quotations associated with a customer (both accepted and rejected). To access the list ...
How to Manage Invoices of an Individual Customer?
You can view, manage and track invoices created for a specific customer collectively in their respective profiles. You can view all invoices associated with a customer irrespective of its status (paid, unpaid, and archived) in the Customer Details ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to create and manage recurring jobs on the Zuper Web App?
Navigation: Jobs --> Recurring Jobs It is easy for the user to edit and reschedule recurring jobs under a single recurring group. 1. Select the “Jobs” module from the left panel. 2. Select the “Recurring Jobs” option from the top right corner. ...
How to schedule a job from individual contract line items on the Zuper Web App?
Navigation: Contracts -->Individual Contract --> Parts & Service --> + Schedule Job In a single click, the user can now schedule a job from the contract line items that are approved already. 1. Select the “Contracts” module from the left panel. ...