How to Manage Invoice Payment Modes?
Zuper allows you to create multiple payment modes which can be chosen during the invoice payment process.
Creating Invoice Payment Mode
- Select the "Settings" icon in the Menu.
- Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Quotes & Invoice".
- In the "Quotes & Invoice" page, select "Payment Modes".
- Click on the "New Payment Mode" button.
- Enter the name of the payment mode in the "Payment Mode Name" field.
- Select the type of payment (online/offline) in the "Type" drop-down.
- Enter the description of the payment mode in the "Description" field.
- Now click on "Save Payment Mode".
Editing Invoice Payment Mode
- Click on the "Edit"(pencil icon) next to the payment mode to be edited.
- It will prompt the "Update Payment Mode" window.
- Make the required changes, and click on "Update Payment Mode".
Deleting Invoice Payment Mode
- Click on the "Delete" icon next to the payment mode to be edited.
- It will prompt the "Delete Payment Mode" window.
- Click on "Delete Payment Mode" to confirm your action.
Note: Deleting a payment mode will not affect the status of old invoices which have used the payment mode.
How to create a new invoice from V3 Zuper Web App?
An invoice is an accounting document that a field service business sends to its clients to request payment for the services rendered. 1. Select the “Invoices” icon from the left navigation menu and choose “+ New Invoice” to create a new invoice. 2. ...
How to manage all payment transactions?
Navigation: Accounting --> Payments The payment reconciliation is managed easily under a single page, and it helps to track the record payment history of all the transactions. 1. Under the "Accounting" module, select the "Payments" module from the ...
How to access the Invoice details page in V3 Zuper Web App?
The Invoice details page lets you view the complete information of the invoice and all its associated records in a single place. From the invoice listing page, you can click any one of the Invoice No. to go to the invoice details page. 1. Select the ...
How to access the Invoice listing page in V3 Zuper Web App?
An invoice is a document for the parts & services rendered by your business. Zuper enables you to manage the complete lifecycle of invoicing including sending to your clients, receiving payments, etc,. Navigation: Invoices -> Invoice Listing Page ...
How to view and download Customer and Organization invoice statement from the Customers module?
You can now download, print, or share invoice statements from the customer and organization module. The invoice statements are essential for the customers to check the upcoming and pending payments. Navigation: Customers --> Customer --> More Actions ...