How to Manage Invoice Payment Modes?
Zuper allows you to create multiple payment modes which can be chosen during the invoice payment process.
Creating Invoice Payment Mode
- Select the "Settings" icon in the Menu.
- Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Quotes & Invoice".
- In the "Quotes & Invoice" page, select "Payment Modes".
- Click on the "New Payment Mode" button.
- Enter the name of the payment mode in the "Payment Mode Name" field.
- Select the type of payment (online/offline) in the "Type" drop-down.
- Enter the description of the payment mode in the "Description" field.
- Now click on "Save Payment Mode".
Editing Invoice Payment Mode
- Click on the "Edit"(pencil icon) next to the payment mode to be edited.
- It will prompt the "Update Payment Mode" window.
- Make the required changes, and click on "Update Payment Mode".
Deleting Invoice Payment Mode
- Click on the "Delete" icon next to the payment mode to be edited.
- It will prompt the "Delete Payment Mode" window.
- Click on "Delete Payment Mode" to confirm your action.
Note: Deleting a payment mode will not affect the status of old invoices which have used the payment mode.
How to manage all payment transactions?
Navigation: Accounting --> Payments The payment reconciliation is managed easily under a single page, and it helps to track the record payment history of all the transactions. 1. Under the "Accounting" module, select the "Payments" module from the ...
How to Mark an Invoice as Paid?
An invoice can be marked as paid as and when the customer pays the invoice. An invoice, once sent, can be marked as paid, partially paid, or bad debt. Marking an Invoice as Paid Click on the "Invoice" Icon in the Menu. In the Invoices Listing Page, ...
How to send a payment link for an invoice?
The Payment link for an invoice is made easy for collecting the amount. Here are the steps to send a payment link for an invoice. 1. Select the “Invoice” module from the left navigation panel. 2. Tap on the “Invoice” for which payment is ...
How to Create and Edit Invoice Payment Terms?
Payment terms, also known as credit term, is the payment timeline by which businesses can expect their invoices be paid back by their customers. Zuper Administrators can create custom payment terms in the Zuper Web App and it can be associated while ...
How to charge an invoice using customer payment card on file?
Navigation: Invoices --> Invoice Details With our new update, users can charge the customer's credit card for the balance invoice amount. Pre-requisites: Customers should have stripe connected to their account. 1. Select the "Invoices" module ...