How to Initiate a Time-off Request?
"Time-off" would be a period where the employee does not need to work due to illness or personal reasons. Would you please follow the below instructions to request a Time-off?
- Log in to the Zuper account.
- Select the "Timesheets" icon from the Menu bar on the left side.
- Click on the "Manage Time-off" button on the top right corner
- On the "Time-off Requests" page, click on the "Request Time-off" button.
- In the popup window, select the "Start and End, Date/Time."
- Select the reason for the time off in the "Reason" dropdown.
- In the "Remarks" field, enter any required specifics using free text
- Click on "Submit."
Time-off Request" page
- The "Pending Timeoff Requests" column contains the time off requests placed by employees that the respective team leader or admin can approve.
- The time offs are overlaid on the calendar.
- RED - Rejected
- GREEN - Approved
- BLUE - Pending
How to add a time-off request type ?
A time-off request can be raised by the employee or the admin based on the setting in Zuper for the employee to take time off of work. To create a time off request type, please follow the below instructions, Log in to Zuper with an admin account. ...
How to explore the Timeoff listing and details page in the V3 Zuper Mobile App?
One of the most common processes to create leaves in Zuper is via Time-Off Requests. With workflow and approval steps, a paperless time-off request process can be set up from the Timesheet Module in Zuper. 1. Select the "Timesheets" module from the ...
How to Create a Time-Off Request from Zuper Mobile App?
A time-off request can be raised by the employee or the admin based on the setting in Zuper for the employee to take time off of work. 1. Select the "Settings" options from the top-left hamburger icon 2. Select the "Kebab" icon from the top right ...
How to manage time off requests?
Approving Time-Off Requests Administrators and Supervisors have access to view, approve, and reject the Time-Off Requests of their team members. Pending Time-off Requests shown in the left pane of the Time-off Requests page, which the admin or ...
How to Create Time-Off Requests?
One of the most common processes to create leaves in Zuper is via Time-Off Requests. With workflow and approval steps, a paperless time-off request process can be set up from the Timesheet Module in Zuper. Creating Time-Off Requests Click on the ...