The data import
is critical, and now the user can import the recurring jobs in a single shot
with the “Data Import” option.
Navigation: Settings --> General Settings --> Data
the “Settings” module from the left
panel, and under the “General Settings” section, choose “Data Import.”
the mandatory field module as the “Recurring Job” from the dropdown box.
are two options to upload the data into the Zuper.
1. Download template with sample
data – The user can download the pre-filled template with the valid sample
data. Based on that user can enter the information about the recurring jobs and
import the data.
2. Download Template - The user can download the template
directly, enter the details, and import the data.
4. After successfully downloading the template, fill in the critical
information similar to the sample data.
Enter the 1. Job Title, 2.
Category 3. Job Description, 4. Job Priority, 5. Job Type, 6. Customer First
Name, 7. Customer Email as per the sample data present in excel.
4. Continue filling in the data similar to the sample.
Enter the 1. Service Address - Street, 2. Service Address - City,
3. Service Address – State, 4. Service Address – Country, 5. Service Address –
Zip Code as per the sample data present in excel.
5. Continue filling in the data similar to the sample.
Enter the 1. Day of the week, 2. Recurrence
Start Date, 3. Recurrence End Date as per the samp
6. After filling the job template in excel, import the same
using the “Upload File” option.
7. The data import is done successfully.
Navigation: Jobs --> Recurring Jobs
The imported recurring
jobs will be displayed under the Jobs Module.
Recurring jobs are
most important for regular periodic maintenance or revisiting job cases.
Whenever the business has a bulk list of recurring jobs, it is now easy for the
business to add the recurring jobs to the excel file and import them easily into