From the Job details page, you can modify the jobs, add/modify the notes, add messages, and delete the job.
Note: The Edit button will be visible based on your access role. Please contact your account administrator if you do not see this icon to get access.
1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left
hamburger icon .
2. Select the job for which you want to view the details.
3. You can edit the job title and priority using the edit option.
Title – Modify the Job title.
Priority – Modify the priority. You can choose Low, Medium, High, or Urgent.
The job is updated successfully.
1. Under the details tab, you can edit the required details with the edit icon.
2. To edit the existing "Tasks
" tab details, select the kebab icon ( )
3. A pop-up will appear. Select the edit icon.
3. A pop-up will appear. Modify the service task details and select the "Update" button.
4. You can select "Assign Myself" or "Assign Others" to assign the tasks.
Note: Assign Myself, and Assign Others options are visible only for the Admins.
5. Select the "Link Asset" to add assets to the Jobs, and A pop-up will appear, choose the asset and click the "Update" button.
6. Select "Remove" to remove the service tasks.
On the pop-up that appears, click the "Remove" button to remove the service task from the job.
The Job is updated successfully.
From the top right of the screen, select the kebab icon (
) to perform the Job detail action:
1. Select the “Delete” option to remove the Job.
2. Use the “Edit Custom Fields” to modify the custom fields defined.
Note: This option applies only if the Job has custom fields and the technician can edit the fields.
4. Select the “Activity” option to view the history of the Job.
5. Select “Save as PDF” and “Share via email” to share the job card as PDF and via email.
The notes are added to identify the key details about the job, and you associate the notes with other modules.
the “Add Note” option to add the new note.
the notes related to the Jobs, and you can associate them with multiple
1. Enter the notes.
2. Image, Audio, Video, and Document – You can
add various multimedia files.
3. Use the “+” option to
associate the notes with other modules.
the “Save” button to add the new note.
Select the kebab icon () to perform various note actions:
Note– You can modify note contents
and add or remove the attachments.
Note Private– This note is
visible only to the user who created the note.
Note Internal– This
privacy setting will help you make the note visible to all internal
Delete– This helps to remove the note from the
new note is created successfully.
a message related to the Jobs module. The messages will be visible to the
technicians or back office who can access this job.
1. Enter the message, and the technician can also add attachments. Select the
The jobs module handles the core work order, and managing them efficiently is required. With Zuper you can work with the Jobs module seamlessly.