How to Delete a Job Status?
You can delete a Job Status from an on-going job if you don't need it anymore. Once deleted, the Job Status will be deleted from the Job Status History forever.
Deleting a Job Status
- Click on the Jobs module in the Menu.
- Select a specific job in which you would like to delete a status.
On the Job Details Page, you will find the timeline on the Left Pane.
To delete a status, Click the More Options button on the specific status, and select "Delete Status"
- It will prompt a Delete Status pop-up window that prompts you to enter the reason for deleting a status.
- Fill in the reason for deleting the status and click on "Delete".
- If only one status is available on the job, use the Rollback option.
- Only Operational Managers or Administrators can delete a status, and Field Technicians don't have permission to delete a job status.
- Every successful Delete action is recorded in the Activity tab.
How to update the job status on Zuper V3 Mobile app?
The job status updation is critical for us to record the job flow and completion of the service. Job statuses are intermediate checkpoints within a job that can be updated by the Field Technicians and other stakeholders like Administrators, ...
How to Delete a Status from Job history?
You can delete a Job Status from an on-going job if you don't need it anymore. Once deleted, the Job Status will be deleted from the Job Status History forever. Deleting a Job Status from history Click on the Jobs module from the left navigation ...
How to explore the Job details page in the V3 Zuper Mobile and perform edit actions?
From the Job details page, you can modify the jobs, add/modify the notes, add messages, and delete the job. Note: The Edit button will be visible based on your access role. Please contact your account administrator if you do not see this icon to get ...
How to Create and Edit a Job Status?
Job statuses are intermediate checkpoints within a job that can be updated by the Field Technicians and other stakeholders like Administrators, Dispatchers, and Supervisors to help understand the current stage of a job. These Job Statuses can be ...
How to Delete a Job?
A job can be deleted as follows, Click on the "Jobs" icon on the menu bar. Go to the required job details page by clicking on the "Job title". Click on the "More Actions" drop-down in the top right corner. Select the "Delete Job" option to delete the ...