How to Create Time-Off Requests?
One of the most common processes to create leaves in Zuper is via Time-Off Requests. With workflow and approval steps, a paperless time-off request process can be set up from the Timesheet Module in Zuper.
Creating Time-Off Requests
- Click on the "Timesheets" icon in the Menu. Then, click the Manage Time Off button on the Timesheets Listing Page.
2. You'll get redirected to the Timeoff Requests Page. Select Add Time off, which is located right below your profile image.
3. In the Create New Timeoff Request dialogue, fill in all required fields.
- Start Date: The date when you intend to request time-off.
- End Date: The date by which this time-off would end.
- Choose a Team: Name of the team an employee belongs to.
- Choose User: The person who is requesting time-off.
- Reason: Pick a reason from the predefined dropdown (Off, Sick, Paid, Vacation, Parental Leave, and Others)
- Remarks Any additional remarks about the time-off request.
- Notify Employee - Mark a check on the tiny “Square box” that will notify the employee regarding the time off
Note: Admin/TL can now
decide to notify or not notify the user while creating time-off for them
4. Once you have filled out all necessary fields, click Submit to send the request to the team.
5. Once a time-off request is successfully submitted, you can see it on the Timeoff Requests page.
update ensures that employees are promptly notified of their newly created
time-off requests through instant notifications.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. Create a new Job: 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from ...
How to explore the Timeoff listing and details page in the V3 Zuper Mobile App?
One of the most common processes to create leaves in Zuper is via Time-Off Requests. With workflow and approval steps, a paperless time-off request process can be set up from the Timesheet Module in Zuper. 1. Select the "Timesheets" module from the ...
How to manage time off requests?
Approving Time-Off Requests Administrators and Supervisors have access to view, approve, and reject the Time-Off Requests of their team members. Pending Time-off Requests shown in the left pane of the Time-off Requests page, which the admin or ...
How to create & manage Service Tasks?
Our Zuper’s new feature, Service Tasks, helps the field executives complete each service task mapped to the jobs. Service tasks are used to create process steps, or checklists, for the field technician to follow when completing a work order and can ...
How to create a new Job in the V3 Zuper Mobile App?
Jobs are a critical part of the field service, as this involves major stage-by-stage job creation to completion of the job, which provides major relief for the end users through on-time Job service. It is the core of all field service operations. In ...