How to Create Time-Off Requests?
One of the most common processes to create leaves in Zuper is via Time-Off Requests. With workflow and approval steps, a paperless time-off request process can be set up from the Timesheet Module in Zuper.
Creating Time-Off Requests
- Click on the "Timesheets" icon in the Menu. Then, click the Manage Time Off button on the Timesheets Listing Page.
2. You'll get redirected to the Timeoff Requests Page. Select Add Time off, which is located right below your profile image.
3. In the Create New Timeoff Request dialogue, fill in all required fields.
- Start Date: The date when you intend to request time-off.
- End Date: The date by which this time-off would end.
- Choose a Team: Name of the team an employee belongs to.
- Choose User: The person who is requesting time-off.
- Reason: Pick a reason from the predefined dropdown (Off, Sick, Paid, Vacation, Parental Leave, and Others)
- Remarks Any additional remarks about the time-off request.
- Notify Employee - Mark a check on the tiny “Square box” that will notify the employee regarding the time off
Note: Admin/TL can now
decide to notify or not notify the user while creating time-off for them
4. Once you have filled out all necessary fields, click Submit to send the request to the team.
5. Once a time-off request is successfully submitted, you can see it on the Timeoff Requests page.
update ensures that employees are promptly notified of their newly created
time-off requests through instant notifications.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to manage time off requests?
Approving Time-Off Requests Administrators and Supervisors have access to view, approve, and reject the Time-Off Requests of their team members. Pending Time-off Requests shown in the left pane of the Time-off Requests page, which the admin or ...
How to Create a Time Sheet Entry?
Timesheets are used to document an employee's work hours for auditing purposes. Zuper lets you post a timesheet entry in just a few clicks. In addition, administrators can create a timesheet entry for the other employees. If required, admins or field ...
How to Approve or Reject Timeoff Requests?
Time-off requests can be approved by Team Leaders or Administrators. Select the "Timesheets" icon in the Menu. Click on the "Manage Timeoff" button in the top right corner. 3. The "Pending Timeoff Requests" column lists down all time-off ...
How to Initiate a Time-off Request?
"Time-off" would be a period where the employee does not need to work due to illness or personal reasons. Would you please follow the below instructions to request a Time-off? Log in to the Zuper account. Select the "Timesheets" icon from the Menu ...