1. Select the Jobs module from the left panel and click “+Create New Job.”
2. Fill in the four tabs one by one.
Under the “Customer Details” tab, select the “Choose Organization” option.
3. From the pop-up that appears, choose the required active “Organization” and click on the “Select Organization” button.
4. Now click “Choose Property.”
5. From the pop-up that appears, choose the required active “Property” mapped with the Organization and click on the “Select Property” button.
6. Select the “Service and Billing” contact information.
7. Fill in the required details under the “Job Details” tab. Choose the Job Recurrence option “Recurring Job.”
8. Under the “Job
Details” tab, select “Update
Recurrence,” which is next to Job Recurrence.
8. A call-to-action pop-up window will appear.
9. Recurrence Start From (Mandatory) – The beginning date of the recurrence. Select the date from the “Date
Recurrence Duration (Mandatory) – Enter the interval between the schedule and choose “Months.” (You can also select Days, Weeks, or
Job Start Time (Mandatory) – Enter the recurrence schedule beginning time.
Job End Time (Mandatory) – Enter the recurrence schedule finishing time.
Here comes the new update that we introduced now when
the option is selected as “Month”:
Choose Frequency (Mandatory) – Select the frequency as a month.
Repeat Every (Mandatory) – Enter the time interval between each service.
Days of Month (Calendar Card) – Select the exact day of the
month on which service needs to be done.
Days of Week(Calendar Card) – After choosing the days of the month,
select the days of the week in which service needs to be done.
Based on the selected frequency and the recurrence days, the
text will be displayed based on the Daily,
Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly details like the following:
Select the “Save
Recurrence” button to confirm the job recurrence schedule.
Note: In case of modifying the existing “Job Recurrence,”
select the required fields and click the “Update
10. Choose the required users under the “Assign Employees” tab.
11. View the filled Job details from the “Preview and Save.”
Now click “Save Job” to create the new Job.
12. The new job is created successfully.
It is easy
for the user to edit and reschedule recurring jobs under a single recurring group.