How to Create and Edit Customer Category?
Your customers can be grouped into different categories to manage them easily. Please follow the below instructions to create a new Customer Category.
Creating Customer Category
- Select the "Settings" icon in the Menu.
- Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Customers Settings".
3. On the "Customer Settings" page, click on the "New Category" button.
4. In the pop-up window, enter the name for the Customer category under "Category Name".
5. Enter the SLA (if available) for the customer category under "SLA Duration" by adjusting the days, hours, and minutes drop-downs.
6. Enter a description for the Customer Category under "Category Description" and click on "Save Category".
Editing Customer Category
- Click on the "Edit" (pencil icon) next to the Customer category to be edited.
- This will bring up the "Edit Customer Category" window, make the required changes and click on "Update Category".
Deleting Customer Category
- Click on the "Delete" next to the Customer category to be deleted.
- This will bring up the "Delete Customer Category" window. Click on "Delete."
How do you manage the customer portal settings in the Zuper Web App?
Navigation: Settings --> Configuration Settings -->Customer Portal Once the customer portal is turned on in Company policy, the users will now be enabled to configure the customer portal, including Branding, appearance, navigation, etc., 1. Select ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. Create a new Job: 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from ...
How to create a new invoice from V3 Zuper Web App?
An invoice is an accounting document that a field service business sends to its clients to request payment for the services rendered. 1. Select the “Invoices” icon from the left navigation menu and choose “+ New Invoice” to create a new invoice. 2. ...
How to create/edit an Asset Category in Zuper?
The part, services, and Products in Zuper are organized using the asset categories. Please follow the below instructions to create an asset category, Assets are the products or services which are offered to the customers and are recorded in the data ...
How to Create and Edit a Job Category?
Job Categories are unique services or products offered by an organization. Only Super Users or Administrators have permission to create new job categories and edit them in the Zuper app. Creating a New Job Category To create a New Job Category, ...