An invoice is an accounting document that a field service businesses send to their clients to request payment for the services rendered.
An invoice can be created in Zuper in any of the three ways listed below.
- Using the Quick Actions Drop-down
- From the Job Details Page
- From the Invoice Listing Page
- From the Quotation Details Page
Quick Actions Drop-down
- To create a new quote, click on the "New" button on the Quick Actions drop-down.
- Select 'Invoice' in the drop-down options.
- You will be redirected to the New Invoice Form which once filled out and submitted will become a new invoice.
Job Details Page
- Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
- Select the job for which you would like to raise an invoice.
- In the Job Details Page, click on the More Actions drop-down.
- Click the 'New Invoice' option in the drop-down to access the New Invoice Form.
Invoices Listing Page
- Go to the Invoices Listing Page by clicking the 'Invoice' Module in the Menu.
- Click the 'New Invoice' button to access the New Invoice Form
Quotation Details Page
- Navigate to the Quotations Listing Page by clicking the "Invoice" module in the Menu.
- Select the quotation for which you would like to raise an invoice.
- In the Quotation Details Page, click on the Convert to Invoice option from the More drop-down. (Note: The convert to invoice option will be visible only if the quotation is not already converted to invoice)
- You will be redirected to the New Invoice Form where all pertinent information is auto-populated from the quotation.
Create a Job from Invoice:
Navigation: Accounting --> Invoices --> Invoice Details --> + New Job
The new job can
be created directly from the invoice, which prefills the job-related fields
from the invoices in a single click.
1. Select the "Accounting" module
from the left panel and choose the “Invoices” module. Under “Actions,”
select the view icon
2. Select the “+ New Job” option to create a
new job. Based on the invoice, the job-related fields from the invoices are
prefilled, and job creation is done
The user can
easily create a job from the invoice in a single click with the prefilled data,
saving them more time.
Navigation: Invoices --> Invoice --> Payment History --> Remarks
Users can add remarks
for all the invoices and payments while they are being processed. These remarks
and the entire transaction history of every invoice can be viewed in the
1. Select the “Invoices”
module from the left panel and choose the “Invoice” for which you want
to view the remarks for the payment history.
2. Under the “Payment History” section, you can view the “Remarks” details with our new update.
can easily relate the remarks recorded with the payment done. Through these
remarks, consolidation is made simple.
Filter by Organization:
Navigation: Accounting --> Invoices --> Filters --> Select Filter --> Apply Filter
The user can easily view the related organizations using the
new filter option for the invoices module.
1. Select the “Accounting” module from the
left panel and choose the “Invoices” module and select the “Filter”
2. Select the “Filter by Organization”
option, choose the desired organization, and select the “Apply Filter”
With this new
feature, businesses can filter the organizations and view the specific
organization’s invoices for further action.
How to auto-create invoice from Job using Workflow?
Using the “Workflow” option, now you can seamlessly automate the invoice process quickly. All you need to do is set the right conditions for the workflow. 1. Click the "Settings" module from the left panel. 2. Tap on the “+New Workflow” from the ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to Create Custom Invoice Fields?
Zuper offers out-of-the-box fields including Invoice Date, Due Date, Reference Number, Payment Terms, and attachments, on top of this, you can also create your own Custom Fields that are tailored to your business. When you create a custom field in ...
How to create an Invoice on the Zuper Mobile app?
An invoice is an accounting document that field service businesses send to their clients to request payment for the services rendered. An invoice can be marked as paid as and when the customer pays the Invoice. An invoice, once sent, can be marked as ...
How to Create and Edit Quote and Invoice Templates?
Quote & Invoice Templates are the format in which quotations and invoices are sent to customers via email. Creating Quotes & Invoice Templates To create a New Quotes & Invoice Template, navigate to the "Settings" icon in the Menu. Locate the ...