Timesheets are used to document an employee's work hours for auditing purposes. Zuper lets you post a timesheet entry in just a few clicks. In addition, administrators can create a timesheet entry for the other employees.
If required, admins or field service technicians can add remarks against specific records in the timesheet. This helps users to get clear information/status of the employee for a specific day.
4. Select and assign users for the Timesheet from the Available Co-Workers list. Added employees will be displayed in the Selected Co-Workers section. You can always choose to remove them by clicking the "Remove" button.
5. Once you have selected all required users, click Save Timesheet to save your timesheet.
6. Click on Save in the confirmation dialog to save your timesheet.
1. Select the Timesheets module from the left panel and
choose “Timesheet Approvals”
from the top right.
To approve the timesheet of an employee, click on the view icon.
3. You can now view the detailed total working hours while approving the timesheet.
Our new update is as follows:
Total Work Hours – The entire time worked by an employee.
Work Hours – The actual working time of an employee.
Overtime Hours – The extra working time of an employee.
The Total Work Hours are calculated by the summation of Work Hours + Overtime Hours.
With the new timesheet capability, businesses can accurately track and approve employee working hours, ensuring fair and efficient payroll. The ability to approve or reject timesheets streamlines the process and eliminates any discrepancies, making it a crucial aspect of payroll management.