A time-off request can be raised by the employee or the admin based on the setting in Zuper for the employee to take time off of work.
1. Select the "Settings" options from the top-left hamburger icon
2. Select the "Kebab" icon from the top right corner.
3. Select the "Timeoff Requests."
4. Enter the timeoff details.
All day - Choose if you want to apply timeoff for the whole day (Mandatory field).
Timeoff For - Select the applicable user for whom timeoff is applied (Mandatory field).
Set Timeoff To - Choose the exact user and the team (Mandatory field).
Reason - Choose the reason for the timeoff (Mandatory field).
Remarks - Additional comments, if any (Mandatory field).
Select the "Create Timeoff" button for the timeoff creation.
5. The timeoff creation is created successfully.
One of the most common processes to create leaves in Zuper is via Time-Off Requests. With workflow and approval steps, a paperless time-off request process can be set up from the Timesheet Module in Zuper.