How to create a New Route and Jobs to it?
Routes can be created in Zuper to help employees find the best possible Route to the job locations. Courses are designed based on the Start location, date, time, and type of transport. Please follow the below instructions to create a Route.
- Log in to Zuper Account.
- Select the "Maps" icon from the Menu bar on the left side.
- On the maps Page, Click on the "Routes" button from the menu bar on the left.
In the "Create new Route" window, enter the details and click on
- Provide a name for the Route.
- Departure Date - Date of departure on the Route.
- Departure Time - Time of departure on the Route
- Route Color - The color with which the Route will be marked on the map.
- Route Optimization Rate - The method of optimization to be used when creating the Route (Fastest Travell time/ Shortest Distance)
- Transport Mode - The mode of transport that would be used on the Route
- Start Location - The location from where the Route would start
- Now Select the Route from the list of routes.
- In the popup window, all the jobs scheduled for the day will be displayed.
- Click on the "add" button "+" to add the jobs to the Route and click on "Update."
Now Click on
this will show the best route based on your preference to reach all the jobs.
Note: If the customer location is not plotted on the map in the customer details, it will not show up. Therefore make sure the customer location is plotted on the map while creating the job.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to create a route and add jobs to it?
Creating a route is optimally done using the Maps module. After the creation of a fresh route, Jobs are added easily. 1. Select the “Maps” module from the left navigation panel. 2. Select the “Routes” sub module from the “Maps” module. ...
How to assign a route from the jobs module?
Navigation: Jobs --> Job Details --> More Actions --> Assign to Route In our new update, we have an option to add the jobs to existing routes inside the jobs module instead of traversing to the maps module. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the left ...
How to Create a New Job on Zuper Web App?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Web-App. It is at the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Web-App, you can create a new job in 3 different ways: 1. Using the Quick Actions Dropdown 2. From the Jobs Listing Page 3. From Customer Profile ...
How to Create a New Quote From a Job?
As the job is progressing towards completion, you can create either a New Quote or an Invoice from a job in a few clicks. A quotation is sent to the customer by the employee and once it is approved by the customer, you can go ahead and create an ...