Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Web-App. It is at the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Web-App, you can create a new job in 3 different ways:
1. Using the Quick Actions Dropdown
2. From the Jobs Listing Page
3. From Customer Profile
Quick Actions Dropdown
- To create a new job, click on the "New" button on the Quick Actions dropdown
- Select 'Job' in the drop-down options.
- You will be redirected to the New Job Form, which once filled out and submitted will become a new job.
Jobs Listing Page
- Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
- Click the 'Create New Job' button to access the New Job Form.
- Go to the Customers Listing Page by selecting the 'Customers' Module in the Menu.
- Locate the specific customer for whom you would like to raise a new job request.
In the Customer Details Page, click on 'New Job' to view the ew Job Form.
Note: If you're unable to access the New Job Button, please contact your administrator for further help and support.
Based on Zipcode and the long lat details of
the Customer, the job location details are automatically fetched on the map.
the “Jobs” module from the left panel, and select “+ Create New Job.”
2. Enter the following details
under the “Customer” tab:
the Customer and tap on the “Select Customer” button.
4. Enter the customer details and enter the “Zipcode” to track the job on the map, and the “Customer Location” is
shown on the Map.
confirm if the geocoordinate is present, look for the map illustration on
the details page.
Navigation: Job --> Job Details --> Add Parts / Service
The total price
amount for the product is displayed under the job details page.
1. Select the “Jobs”
module from the left panel and select the job you want to update the parts and
2. Under the “More Actions” section, select
the “Add Parts/Services” section.
3. Select the required parts/services and click on
the “Add Product” button.
4. The total (Price*no. of quantities = Total) amount is displayed under the job details page.
Whenever job-related products are added, Now the
businesses can easily see the total price of each part and service.
The business wants to
identify the Customer’s location to do a seamless service, and with our new
update, the Customer’s location is shown on the map. This helps the technician
to reach the Customer's location without any confusion.