How to Create a New Invoice from a Job?
Creating an invoice from a job
1. Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
2. Locate the specific job for which you would like to raise a Quote.
3. Once the Job Details Page opens, click on the “More Actions” dropdown and select New Invoice.
4. You will be directed to the New Invoice Page which auto-populates important Customer and Job Information from the selected job.
5. Once you fill in Invoice Details and choose an Invoice Template, you can either save that specific invoice as a PDF, print it, or send it to your respective customer.
6. To send the invoice to your customer's email address, click on Save & Send.
(Note: New Invoice button will be visible only if your organization has enabled Zuper's Invoice Module).
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to Create a Job/Quote/Invoice for an Organization?
The organization module helps manage the company details, and in this module, you can add edit Organization information with ease. You can create a Job / Quote / Invoice for an organization without any hassle. Now, this article is split into three ...
How to Create an Invoice?
An invoice is an accounting document that a field service businesses send to their clients to request payment for the services rendered. An invoice can be created in Zuper in any of the three ways listed below. Using the Quick Actions Drop-down From ...
How to Create a New Quote From a Job?
As the job is progressing towards completion, you can create either a New Quote or an Invoice from a job in a few clicks. A quotation is sent to the customer by the employee and once it is approved by the customer, you can go ahead and create an ...
How to auto-create invoice from Job using Workflow?
Using the “Workflow” option, now you can seamlessly automate the invoice process quickly. All you need to do is set the right conditions for the workflow. 1. Click the "Settings" module from the left panel. 2. Tap on the “+New Workflow” from the ...