Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field
service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job.
1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon
2. Select the "+“ icon
from the bottom-right corner to create a new job.
3. Under the "Customer
Details" section, select the Organization and Customer information required
for the Job. Select the "View Customer"
option to see the customer details and choose "Next."
4. Select the required “Map Job To” option to choose the property and contract,
the Asset option to add an asset, and the change address option to
select the Service Address option and select "Next."
5. Select the Job Details option to choose the job
Title, Job Category, and Job Description. Choose Priority which can be
Low, Medium, High, or Urgent. Select Job Type options, either New Job or
Revisit Job and select "Next."
6. Select the Assign myself option for the Job allocation. You can add
necessary tags under the “add tags” section. Job Due Date / Schedule
to select the due date, start date & time, End date & time, and Other
Details will help add the custom fields and select "Next."
7. Select Parts and Services, and you can view the complete
job information using the "Preview" option.
the "Create Job" option to create the work order.