Job Checklists are tools that can be used to overcome the pitfalls of manual processing. This job checklist ensures that a Field Technician carries out his/her tasks in a consistent manner. Administrators or Supervisors can create checklists for specific job statuses. Such checklists will prompt the Field Technician to verify whether they have completed a specific job in a satisfactory manner.
Creating a Job Checklist
- To create a New Job Checklist, navigate to the "Settings" module in the Menu.
- Locate the "Custom Fields and Checklist Setting" section and select "Job Checklists".
- In the "Job Checklist" page, choose a job category in the "Select Job Category" dropdown.
- Now select a specific job status from the "Select Job Status" dropdown.
- Choose between a Single-Page/Multi-Page view under "Checklist View Type".
On the "Job Fields" page, you can view the different types of fields available at your disposal under the "Available Components" section
- Single-Line Input: This allows you to create a field to enter a single line of free text.
- Multi-Line Input: This allows you to create a field to enter multiple lines of free text.
- Date Input: This allows you to create a calendar field that can be used to select the date.
- Time Input: This allows you to create a clock field from which you can select a time.
- Date & Time Input: This allows you to create a field where both date and time can be selected.
- Dropdown: This allows you to create a dropdown field with a required list of options.
- Checkbox Input: This allows you to create checkboxes where a set of options can be checked.
- Radio Input: This allows you to create a radio input field where only one of the listed options can be selected.
- Single Picture: This allows you to create a single picture field where an option can be checked.
- Multiple Picture: This allows you to create multiple picture fields where a set of options can be checked.
- Lookup: This allows you to create lookup fields for product modules where only one of the listed options can be selected.
- Signature: This allows you to create a signature for product modules where only one of the listed options can be selected.
- Section Header: This allows you to create a section header for product modules where only one of the listed options can be selected.
7. If you want to prefill the checklist, Set "Yes /No" for "Allow Prefilling Answers for the Checklist."
8. From available components, select the required type of field and drag it into the "Current Job Checklists" section and click on the component to edit it. Once you have edited the checklist to meet your requirements, click on "Save Checklist".
Restrict to Camera Feature
Navigation: Custom Fields & Checklist Settings -->Job Fields --> Single Picture / Multiple Pictures --> Restrict to Camera
The admin can set limitations on the checklist while uploading the pictures from the camera, only preventing the field executives from uploading the old images.
1. Select the “Settings” module from the left navigation menu, and under the “Custom Field and Checklists,” choose the “Job Checklist.”
2. 1. Job Category – Select the “Job Category” from the drop-down
list for creating a job checklist.
2. Select “Job Status” to
create the checklist.
Drag and drop the component and click the “Single Picture / Multiple Picture” to modify the settings.
3. A checkbox on the ‘Restrict to Camera’ will restrict the field executive from uploading live pictures
only. (Picture upload from the gallery is restricted).
4. Click the “Save” button to
save the settings, and click the “Save Checklist” button to save the
3. A dialog box will appear. Click the “Update”
4. The Job checklist is updated successfully.
the Zuper Mobile App, the field technician can only upload the live image
1. Select the "Jobs" module from the
top-left hamburger icon .
2. Select any of the jobs
to view the Job. Click the “Change Status”
button to modify the Job status.
in the checklist to complete the status update.
button to update the status.
status is updated successfully.
this feature, the business can restrict to taking only live pictures from site
and not upload an old picture from Gallery.
Custom Job Fields:
Navigation: Settings -->
Custom Fields and Checklist Settings -->Job Fields --> (Select the single line / Multiple
line input) --> Choose First Option by Default.
The user can set the Choose First option as the placeholder
while predefining a checklist or custom field as default.
Select the “Settings” module from the
left panel and choose the “Custom Fields & Checklist Settings,” and select the “Job Fields” section.
the current job custom fields, when you choose from your selected custom fields,
then a pop-up will appear.
Mark a check on the tiny “Square box” to define the “Dependent Field.”
Select the “Save” button to add the custom field for the checklist.
3. You can view
the custom fields and the predefined option set for the checklist while
creating a new job.
Custom fields defined by a business often have dependent aspects, and they play a substantial role in ensuring checklist progress. While creating a new job, proper validations are performed for user-defined fields.
How to create Custom Team Fields?
Navigation: Settings -->Custom Fields and Checklist Settings -->Team Fields You can create your own Custom Fields that are tailored to your business. Creating a custom field in the team custom fields module will be displayed on the New Team Creation ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. Create a new Job: 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from ...
How to create a new Job in the V3 Zuper Mobile App?
Jobs are a critical part of the field service, as this involves major stage-by-stage job creation to completion of the job, which provides major relief for the end users through on-time Job service. It is the core of all field service operations. In ...
How to create & manage Service Tasks?
Our Zuper’s new feature, Service Tasks, helps the field executives complete each service task mapped to the jobs. Service tasks are used to create process steps, or checklists, for the field technician to follow when completing a work order and can ...
How to create Custom Functions, View Custom Function Execution History, and associate them through workflow?
Custom Functions in Workflows: Navigation: Settings --> Other Settings --> Custom Function--> + New Function For the created custom function now, the workflow is associated with the following steps: Custom Functions help you meet your unique business ...