How to Create a Job Checklist?
Job Checklists are tools that can be used to overcome the pitfalls of manual processing. This job checklist ensures that a Field Technician carries out his/her tasks in a consistent manner. Administrators or Supervisors can create checklists for specific job statuses. Such checklists will prompt the Field Technician to verify whether they have completed a specific job in a satisfactory manner.
Creating a Job Checklist
- To create a New Job Checklist, navigate to the "Settings" module in the Menu.
- Locate the "Custom Fields and Checklist Setting" section and select "Job Checklists".
- In the "Job Checklist" page, choose a job category in the "Select Job Category" dropdown.
- Now select a specific job status from the "Select Job Status" dropdown.
- Choose between a Single-Page/Multi-Page view under "Checklist View Type".
- On the "Job Fields" page, you can view the different types of fields available at your disposal under the "Available Components" section
- Single-Line Input: This allows you to create a field to enter a single line of free text.
- Multi-Line Input: This allows you to create a field to enter multiple lines of free text.
- Date Input: This allows you to create a calendar field that can be used to select the date.
- Time Input: This allows you to create a clock field from which you can select a time.
- Date & Time Input: This allows you to create a field where both date and time can be selected.
- Dropdown: This allows you to create a dropdown field with a required list of options.
- Checkbox Input: This allows you to create checkboxes where a set of options can be checked.
- Radio Input: This allows you to create a radio input field where only one of the listed options can be selected.
- Single Picture: This allows you to create a single picture field where an option can be checked.
- Multiple Picture: This allows you to create multiple picture fields where a set of options can be checked.
- Lookup: This allows you to create lookup fields for product modules where only one of the listed options can be selected.
- Signature: This allows you to create a signature for product modules where only one of the listed options can be selected.
- Section Header: This allows you to create a section header for product modules where only one of the listed options can be selected.
7. If you want to prefill the checklist, Set "Yes /No" for "Allow Prefilling Answers for the Checklist."
8. From available components, select the required type of field and drag it into the "Current Job Checklists" section and click on the component to edit it. Once you have edited the checklist to meet your requirements, click on "Save Checklist".
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to edit a saved Job checklist?
Navigation: Jobs --> Job Details --> Edit Checklist / View Checklist (Edit icon) The created checklist is now available for the modifications. The users can now edit the checklist to add/correct the details. In addition, the user can rectify the ...
How to Create and Edit a Job Status?
Job statuses are intermediate checkpoints within a job that can be updated by the Field Technicians and other stakeholders like Administrators, Dispatchers, and Supervisors to help understand the current stage of a job. These Job Statuses can be ...
How to clone a checklist?
1. Click the "Settings" module from the left panel. 2. Tap on the “Job Checklist” under the "Custom Fields & Checklist Fields” section. 3. Select the “Clone Checklist” option under the “Current Job Checklist.” 4. Select the “Job Category” and ...
How to Create a New Job?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Web-App. It is at the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Web-App, you can create a new job in 3 different ways: 1. Using the Quick Actions Dropdown 2. From the Jobs Listing Page 3. From Customer Profile ...