Time-off requests can be approved by Team Leaders or Administrators.
- Select the "Timesheets" icon in the Menu.
- Click on the "Manage Timeoff" button in the top right corner.
3. The "Pending Timeoff Requests" column lists down all time-off requests raised by employees.
4. You can also view time-off requests overlaid on the calendar.
RED shows rejected time-off requests
GREEN lists down approved time-off requests
BLUE displays pending time-off requests
5. Click on a pending request from the "Pending Timeoff Requests" column or the respective request on the calendar to view the details.
6. It will open the Time-Off Request Details popup which will offer options to "Approve" or "Reject" that specific time-off request.
7. Clicking on Approve will open an approval confirmation window, where you can enter remarks and approve the time-off request.
8. Clicking on Reject will prompt open a rejection confirmation window, where you can enter remarks before rejecting the time-off request.