Whenever your field technician uses a spare part or provides additional service to get a job done, they can enter the same in the work order so that they are taken into account during the invoice calculation.
Parts or services can be added to a customer’s invoice or job either by your dispatchers from the Zuper Web-App or by your field technicians on their Zuper Mobile App.
Adding Parts/Services to a Job from the Zuper Web-App
Navigate to the Jobs Listing Page by clicking on the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
2. Select the job that requires additional parts or services.
3. Once the Job Details Page opens, click on the “More Actions” dropdown and select “Add Parts/Service”.
4. You will see the Choose Line Item dialog, which displays a list of all product parts and services available at the moment.
5. To narrow down your search, you can either choose to Filter by Category, Pick a Type, or Search Line Items using their ID or name.
6. Once you find the right part or service, verify the Price and Quantity before clicking on the “Add” button. (Note: You can also edit the price and quantity of the parts or service if required.)
7. After selecting all required parts and services, press the Add Product button.
8. You can confirm the action using the Product Updated notification and also see the selected line item updated in the Product Details section of your Job Details Page.
Adding Parts/Services to a Job from the Zuper Mobile-App
Navigate to the Menu Bar on the top left corner and tap on Jobs.
Select the job that requires additional parts or services.
Once the Job Details Page opens, click on “Products”
Here, all Parts and services already listed in the job will be displayed.
Click on the “Add Item” button to add a new part or service.
Select the respective Category and select the specific Part or Service you would like to add to this job.
Once you have selected all items, enter the required Quantity, and click on Continue.
You can confirm the action by click Yes in the Update Line Items pop up.
Jobs are a critical part of the field service, as this involves major stage-by-stage job creation to completion of the job, which provides major relief for the end users through on-time Job service. It is the core of all field service operations. In ...
The products are the most significant part of the field service, and especially for the field technicians, those who gain end-to-end details about the product can quickly solve the issues / do service. Products, Parts and Services: You can view the ...
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. Create a new Job: 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from ...
Our new feature allows you to create customized jobs for specific organizations or customers, ensuring that business-to-business related work orders are efficiently created with all the necessary details and properties. This feature is especially ...
Navigation: Jobs --> New Job --> Add Assets | Jobs --> Job Details --> Add Assets Jobs or work orders can be created without having an asset attached to them. However, if you have the Asset Module enabled in your Zuper Web App, you can add multiple ...