Whenever your field technician uses a spare part or provides additional service to get a job done, they can enter the same in the work order so that they are taken into account during the invoice calculation.
Parts or services can be added to a customer’s invoice or job either by your dispatchers from the Zuper Web-App or by your field technicians on their Zuper Mobile App.
2. Select the job that requires additional parts or services.
3. Once the Job Details Page opens, click on the “More Actions” dropdown and select “Add Parts/Service”.
4. You will see the Choose Line Item dialog, which displays a list of all product parts and services available at the moment.
5. To narrow down your search, you can either choose to Filter by Category, Pick a Type, or Search Line Items using their ID or name.
6. Once you find the right part or service, verify the Price and Quantity before clicking on the “Add” button. (Note: You can also edit the price and quantity of the parts or service if required.)
7. After selecting all required parts and services, press the Add Product button.
8. You can confirm the action using the Product Updated notification and also see the selected line item updated in the Product Details section of your Job Details Page.