How to Add an Asset to a Job?
Jobs or work orders can be created without having an asset attached to them. If you have the Asset Module enabled in your Zuper Web-App, then you can either add an asset while creating a new job or after the job has been created.
Adding Assets to a New Job
- Navigate to the New Job Form to create a new job.
- Fill in all your customer information in the Customer Details section.
- In the Job Details section, click on the "Choose Asset" field to view a list of all available assets for that specific customer.
- You can scroll through the Asset Information Table and pick the asset you would like to associate with this job, and click on Select Asset.
Adding Assets to an Existing Job
- Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
- Locate the specific job for which you would like to add an Asset.
- Once the Job Details Page opens, click on the “More Actions” drop-down and select Add Asset.
- You will see a Choose Asset dialog listing all the available assets associated with that specific customer.
- Pick the asset you would like to add to the job and click on Add Asset.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to add multiple assets to a job?
Navigation: Jobs --> New Job --> Add Assets | Jobs --> Job Details --> Add Assets Jobs or work orders can be created without having an asset attached to them. However, if you have the Asset Module enabled in your Zuper Web App, you can add multiple ...
How to manage life-cycle of an Asset?
An asset should be linked to a job to perform any asset action. Whenever the Customer purchases a product, it reaches the customer premises and is installed, it becomes an asset. The user can track the asset status for the entire life cycle. ...
How to Add Parts or Services to a Job?
Whenever your field technician uses a spare part or provides additional service to get a job done, they can enter the same in the work order so that they are taken into account during the invoice calculation. Parts or services can be added to a ...
How to create & manage an asset inspection checklist for the Zuper Web App?
The field service team inspects and records the asset issues or maintenance, and with our new form, this asset inspection is made easy. Navigation: Settings --> Configuration Settings --> Assets --> Asset Inspection Form Asset Management ...