How to add a time-off request type ?
A time-off request can be raised by the employee or the admin based on the setting in Zuper for the employee to take time off of work.
To create a time off request type, please follow the below instructions,
- Log in to Zuper with an admin account.
- Scroll down the menu bar on the left and select the "Settings" icon.
3. Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Timesheet Settings."
4. On the "Timesheet Settings" page, select "Time off Request Settings" and click on the "New Timeoff Request Type" button.
5. In the "Request Type Name " field, enter the name for the request.
6. In the "Type" drop-down, select between Paid and Unpaid types.
7. In the "Number of Days Allowed (In a Year)" field, enter the number of days the time-off can be used in a year.
8. Now click on "Save Request Type."
Similarly, to remove/edit a time-off request, click on "Delete Request Type / Edit Request Type" under the action column.
How to Initiate a Time-off Request?
"Time-off" would be a period where the employee does not need to work due to illness or personal reasons. Would you please follow the below instructions to request a Time-off? Log in to the Zuper account. Select the "Timesheets" icon from the Menu ...
How to Create Time-Off Requests?
One of the most common processes to create leaves in Zuper is via Time-Off Requests. With workflow and approval steps, a paperless time-off request process can be set up from the Timesheet Module in Zuper. Creating Time-Off Requests Click on the ...
How to Create a Time Sheet Entry?
Timesheets are used to document an employee's work hours for auditing purposes. Zuper lets you post a timesheet entry in just a few clicks. In addition, administrators can create a timesheet entry for the other employees. If required, admins or field ...
How to Add Approval Hierarchy for Timesheets?
Time-off approval processes involve multiple steps, where a specific time-off request has to be approved by the team leader or administrator before it can be accounted for. Therefore, an approval hierarchy will add team leaders and administrators to ...
How to manage time off requests?
Approving Time-Off Requests Administrators and Supervisors have access to view, approve, and reject the Time-Off Requests of their team members. Pending Time-off Requests shown in the left pane of the Time-off Requests page, which the admin or ...