How to add a Tax for quote/invoice in Zuper ?
Once a Tax is created, it can be used in the invoices and Quotes that are generated from Zuper.
To create a tax and add its value,
- Log on to your Zuper app and select the "Settings" icon.
- Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Quotes & Invoice".
3. On the "Quotes & Invoice" page, select "Tax Settings".
4. Click the "New Tax".
5. Enter the name for the tax being created in the "TAX NAME" field.
6. Enter the Percentage of the tax being created in the "TAX RATE" field. Click on "Save Tax" to save your settings.
Similarly, click on the "Edit"(pencil icon) next to the Tax to be edited. This will bring up the "Update Tax" window, make the required changes, and click on "Update Tax".
You can also go ahead and delete the tax.
How do I create a API Key for my Zuper account?
If you are trying to integrate Zuper with any external systems, you will need an API key to access the Zuper APIs. To generate API (Application Programming Interface) Key, please follow the below steps. Log in to Zuper with an admin account. Scroll ...
How to connect & login using Single Sign On (SSO) with Zuper?
Single sign-on is an authentication method that allows users to login in using one set of credentials for multiple apps. With the Single sign-on option, the user does not need to sign in when they use the Zuper app. 1. Log in to your Zuper Pro app, ...
How to create and manage Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) on the Zuper Web App?
The planned preventive maintenance should be done periodically to avoid the failure of the devices or assets. Creating and managing the PPMs is the proper way that helps the field technician do the service efficiently. Navigation: Assets --> PPMs --> ...