Job details page lets you view the complete information of the job and all its
associated records in a single place. From the job listing page, you can click
any one of the Job’s title or Job No. to go to the job details page.
1. Select the Jobs module from the left navigation menu.
2. Click the Job Title or Job No. of the job for which you need to view the job details.
Job details has a three-column layout with information & actions available
in each pane for quick access.
Left Panel –
The Left pane contains the Job / Work order No.,
Job title, scheduled date & time (if the job is scheduled). Following this information, you can notice the quick actions bar, which offers you
contextual action buttons such as Update Job Status, Schedule Job, Add a Note,
create a Quote, etc,.
the quick actions bar, you can find the Job details navigation menu and the
A. Update Status:
Job statuses are stages / checkpoints
within a job that can be updated by the Field Technicians and other back-office
users such as Dispatchers, and Supervisors.
Administrators can setup the master statuses, dependencies and associated
checklists from the Settings page.
3. Click the "Update Status" button on the quick action bar.
4. Select the status you want to update from the "Update Job Status" drop-down box.
5. click the "Update Status" button once you choose the status. You may be prompted with the
checklist to be filled in case it is configured under Settings.
6. Click the "Update" button to confirm the status update change.
7. The status is updated successfully.
8. If you want to delete the status, click the icon and select the "Delete Status" option.
9. Enter the "Reason." Click the "Delete" button.
10. The status is updated successfully. You can also rollback the most
recent status update using the Rollback icon next to the status name.
11. Click the "Status History" to view the Job status history.
Update Job Schedule:
1. Click the "Schedule" button, and a pop-up appears. You can select from the date range and modify the time to update the schedule.
In case the job is associated with the route, you will also be prompted with a
“Remove job from Route,” which can be checked to dissociate the job from the
Add New Quote, Invoice, and Child Job
1. Click the "+" button and you have the option to select and add "New Quote, New Invoice, or New Child Job."
Viewing and Updating Job Information
The details tab will help you manage all the Job details.
You can click the "" icon to help you modify the details.
If you cannot access the edit icon, please check with your Zuper administrator
if you have Edit privileges for Job.
Job Notes are comments or information that are added to a job over its course. These job notes add more context to the job.Your notes can be anything ranging from a simple text reminder to an image of the item service and video or document. All added notes can be viewed under the Notes Section in the middle pane of the Job Details Page.
1. Click the "+Add Note" to add the notes. You can use
the rich text editor to enter the note details. To tag a user to a note, you
can use @ and key in the name to tag the user.
Attach Fields - Image,
Audio, Video, and Document – You can add various multimedia files. Use the
“+” option to associate the notes with other modules such as customer,
· Internal (Default) –
This privacy setting will help you make the note visible to all your Zuper
users in your account.
· Private – This note is visible only to
the user who created the note.
· Public - This privacy
setting will help you make the note public to all, including the Customer.
Click the "Post Note"
button to post the notes.
3. You can sort the notes based on the newest or oldest.
Note: Job Notes can be edited or deleted only by
the user who created them.
The messages feature enables you to have real-time chat communication
within the job. The back-office team & the field executives can converse
without leaving the Zuper app. You can also add attachments such as images or
documents within the Messages section.
Messages with attachments:
You can access the assigned users
/ field technicians on the right panel of the job details page.
1. Click the "
" icon to modify the employees assigned.
2. Click the "
" button to assign the employees. You can switch between Teams
& Employees to find the right technician. The search box lets you search
for the technicians using name, email, etc,. Incase the job has skillsets associated,
you can click on the filter icon to filter only the technicians who has the
3. The employee is assigned successfully. Click the "Update" button.
Linking Property to the job:
1. You can add property to the job - either a new or existing property.
Add Child Jobs to the Job
1. Click the "+" icon next to the "Child Jobs Associated" to create and associate the child job.
2. The parent job will be picked automatically, and click the "Create Job" button to create the child job.
Add Quotes to the Job
1. Click the "+" icon next to the "Quotes Associated" to create and associate the quote.
2. The job details will be copied automatically, and click the "Save as Draft" button to create the new quote.
3. The new quotation based on the job details is created successfully.
Add Invoices to the Job
1. Click the "+" icon next to the "Invoices Associated" to create and associate the invoice.
2. The job details will be copied automatically, and click the "Save as Draft" button to create the new invoice.
3. The new invoice based on the job details is created successfully.
Add Contracts to the Job
1. Click the "+" icon next to the "Contracts" to create and associate the contract.
2. The contract details will be shown, and click the "Choose a Contract" button to associate the existing contract.
3. Select the required parts and enter the quantity associated with the contracts.
4. The contract related to the job details is associated successfully.
Add Assets to the Job
1. Click the "+" icon next to the "Assets Associated" to associate the asset.
2. In the Choose Asset picker dialog, you can
search & filter available assets and click the "Choose Asset"
button to associate the asset to the job.
3. The asset related to the job details is associated successfully.
Note: You can also associate the orphan assets with the job. Click on the X icon next to the customer name to clear the customer
filter and choose the assets.
Print and Share Job Card
1. Click the "Print/Share" option from the top right corner to choose the "Print/Save as PDF" action.
2. A "Print/Save Job Card" pop-up appears. Select the Job Template and click the "Print" button.
Note: Incase you are not seeing any templates in the dropdown, please ensure to create & map the Job card template to the respective Job category.
3. Similarly, to share the job card over the mail, click on “Share via email” from dropdown. The email field will be automatically copied from the Service address. You can also use the CC & BCC to add any additional recipients to the email. Click the "Share" button to share the job card via email.
4. The Job card is successfully sent to the customer.
Under the More actions section, you can perform various actions such as:
Create a new child job, Clone Job, Update Description, Update Common Fields, Assign to Route, and Delete Job.
The existing job can be created as a replica using the clone job option. All the information will be copied in the New Job page, and you can modify the required information and click on Create Job.
You can update the Job description using the "Update Description"
option and by choosing the "Update" button from the
Update Custom Fields:
You can update the Job description using the "Update Custom Fields" option.
Note: The "Delete" option is only available to the Admin by default. If you would like to enable Delete access to any user with a Team Leader role, you can create a custom access role and turn on "Delete Job" permission in the Jobs module.
2. Click the "Delete" button to delete the job.
3. The job is deleted successfully.