1. Select the "Accounting" module from the left navigation menu and choose the "Invoices" Module.
2. Click the Invoice Title or Invoice No. of the Invoice for which you need to view the invoice details.
The Invoice details have a two-column layout with information & actions available in each pane for quick access.
Left Panel 1 –
The pane 1 contains the Invoice Number, parts, and services consumed with price and quantity details. Following this information, you can notice the quick actions bar, which offers you contextual action buttons such as Clone, Archive, Edit, Cancel, and Delete invoice.
Below the quick actions bar, you can find the invoicing activity.
Invoice statuses are stages/checkpoints within an invoice that can be updated by the Field Technicians and other back-office users such as Dispatchers and Supervisors.
Note: Administrators can set up the master statuses and dependencies from the Settings page.
1. The Job and Quote linked to the invoice is displayed in Panel 1.
2. Select the "Status" option and choose the status from the drop-down list.
3. Select the status you want to update from the "Status" drop-down box.
5. Click the "Update" button to confirm the status update change.
6. The status is updated successfully.
7. Address details of the customer. Other details can be viewed from the Panel 1.
Print, Edit, and Share:
Use the various buttons - Print, Edit, Share, and PDF to perform the invoice actions.
1. Click the "Print" button to print the invoice.
2. The invoice is ready to print.
3. Click the "PDF" button to download the invoice PDF.
4. Click the "Send" button to share the invoice with the customer via email.
5. A pop-up appears. Click the "Send" button to share the invoice.
6. Click the "Edit" button to modify the invoice details.
Add Customer to the Invoice
1. Click the "+" icon next to the "Customer" to create and associate the invoice.
2. Choose the customer details and click the "Save as Draft" button to add the customer to the invoice.
3. The customer details are linked to the invoice successfully.