How to Accept / Reject a job in the mobile app?
The jobs that are assigned to a field executive can be accessed through the Zuper Pro mobile application. By default, the jobs scheduled for the day are displayed in the dashboard.
The Field Executive can choose to accept or reject a job by following the below instructions.
- Login to the Zuper Pro app
- The jobs scheduled for the day will be displayed on the Dashboard.
- Select the respective job on the dashboard.
- This will take you to the Job details page where a pop-up with the basic job details will appear. Click on the "Reject" or "Accept" buttons to decline or accept the jobs respectively.
- If the Job is accepted, the assignment of the FE will be confirmed and full job details can be viewed and the job status can also be updated.
- If the job is Rejected, the Field Executive will be automatically unassigned from the Job.
Note: The field Executive will be given the option to accept/reject a job only if the "Can Field Executive accept/decline the job?" setting under Organization Setting is set to "Yes" by the back-office team in the Zuper web application.
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to access the mobile Job calendar/schedule on the Zuper Mobile App?
The job schedule calendar has been completely revamped to support multiple view types: agenda, day, week, and month view. Now users can switch between these view types and easily access jobs and holidays across the dates. 1. After logging in to the ...
How to Tag users in Job Notes on Zuper Mobile App?
Creating a user tag in the Zuper Mobile App is almost similar to the Web App. Listed below are the steps to create a user tag on the mobile. 1. Select the Jobs module from the Hamburger icon 2. Choose the Job for which you want to tag the user on ...
How to use log time spent on a job on the Zuper Mobile App?
The users can now capture the time spent on the job by clocking in & out. In addition, the mobile app records the job work history, clock-in, clock-out, and logged work minutes. Navigation: Jobs --> Job Details --> Total Time Spent 1. Select the ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper iOS Mobile App?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...