How to Accept / Reject a job in the mobile app?
The jobs that are assigned to a field executive can be accessed through the Zuper Pro mobile application. By default, the jobs scheduled for the day are displayed in the dashboard.
The Field Executive can choose to accept or reject a job by following the below instructions.
- Login to the Zuper Pro app
- The jobs scheduled for the day will be displayed on the Dashboard.
- Select the respective job on the dashboard.
- This will take you to the Job details page where a pop-up with the basic job details will appear. Click on the "Reject" or "Accept" buttons to decline or accept the jobs respectively.
- If the Job is accepted, the assignment of the FE will be confirmed and full job details can be viewed and the job status can also be updated.
- If the job is Rejected, the Field Executive will be automatically unassigned from the Job.
Note: The field Executive will be given the option to accept/reject a job only if the "Can Field Executive accept/decline the job?" setting under Organization Setting is set to "Yes" by the back-office team in the Zuper web application.
How to create a new Job in the V3 Zuper Mobile App?
Jobs are a critical part of the field service, as this involves major stage-by-stage job creation to completion of the job, which provides major relief for the end users through on-time Job service. It is the core of all field service operations. In ...
How to update the job status on Zuper V3 Mobile app?
The job status updation is critical for us to record the job flow and completion of the service. Job statuses are intermediate checkpoints within a job that can be updated by the Field Technicians and other stakeholders like Administrators, ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. Create a new Job: 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from ...
How to Create a Quote from a Job in a Zuper Mobile App?
You can create a new quote for the existing job, and this saves your more time. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon. 2. Select the job, and from the Job details page, choose the "Kebab" icon from the top-right corner. 3. ...
Overview of Organizations in Zuper V3 Mobile App
The Organizations module helps you to manage the organization details. The organizations can be mapped to the customer, and you can create a new job for an organization. Organizations Listing Page: 1. Select the "Clients" module from the top-left ...