How do I manage my team in Zuper?
The organization's Admin can manage a team where the team leader can view the field executives on his team.
Both team leaders or Admins can be added to a Team during the creation of the team. However, using an Admin account, team leaders or admins can be added to an existing group.
- Log in to Zuper with an Admin Account.
- Select the "Employees" icon from the Menu bar on the left.
- Find the team you need to edit and click on the "Manage Teams" button in the top right corner.
4. Modify the necessary team details and select the "Update Team" option.
5. In the "Assign/Unassign Team Member" window, the employees would be sorted based on the designation (Admin, Team Leader, Field Executive).
6. Click on Assign next to the Employee you would like to add to the team and close the window.
How do I create a team in Zuper?
The Field Executives in the organization can be arranged into different teams in Zuper. Admins or Team Leaders can be added to each team to manage the Field Executives. An Admin can manage the team. At the same time, the team leader can only view the ...
How to use Employee & Team Reports?
Employee & Team Reports help you with the complete details about all the employees and the different teams. The Module can be accessed by following the below steps : First, log in to your Zuper Account. Next, select the "Reports" icon from the Menu ...
How to create and manage recurring jobs on Zuper Web App?
Navigation: Jobs --> Recurring Jobs With the new "Update Recurrence" feature, you can now customize the settings for recurring jobs based on your preferred days of the month or week. Create Recurring Jobs: Pre-requisites: The job must be set as a ...
How to create a timesheet on the Zuper Mobile app?
Timesheets are used to document an employee’s work hours for auditing purposes. Zuper lets you create a timesheet entry in just a few clicks. 1. Select the "Timesheets" module from the top-left hamburger icon. 2. Select "Timeoff Requests" ”o add new ...
How to create & manage an asset inspection checklist for the Zuper Web App?
The field service team inspects and records the asset issues or maintenance, and with our new form, this asset inspection is made easy. Navigation: Settings --> Configuration Settings --> Assets --> Asset Inspection Form Asset Management ...