How do I create a API Key for my Zuper account?
If you are trying to integrate Zuper with any external systems, you will need an API key to access the Zuper APIs. To generate API (Application Programming Interface) Key, please follow the below steps.
- Log in to Zuper with an admin account.
- Scroll down the menu bar on the left and select the "Settings" icon key.
- Under the "General Settings" category, select "Account Settings."
- On the account settings page, select "API Keys & Webhooks."
- Click on "New API Key" and enter the name of the API key in the pop-up windows.
- Click on "Create" to generate the API key. (Once created, the API key can be viewed by clicking on the "View API Key" hyperlink.)
- To delete/deactivate an existing API, click on the "Delete API Key" (x) next to the respective API.
Note: The API key generated will provide full permission & access to the user who created this key. Please ensure to store this key securely.
How to create and manage Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) on the Zuper Web App?
The planned preventive maintenance should be done periodically to avoid the failure of the devices or assets. Creating and managing the PPMs is the proper way that helps the field technician do the service efficiently. Navigation: Assets --> PPMs --> ...
How to add a Tax for quote/invoice in Zuper ?
Once a Tax is created, it can be used in the invoices and Quotes that are generated from Zuper. To create a tax and add its value, Log on to your Zuper app and select the "Settings" icon. Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Quotes & ...
How to enable / disable recurring Jobs on your account?
Navigation: Settings --> General Settings --> Organization Settings --> Enable Recurring Jobs Recurring jobs can be enabled or disabled at the organizational level. 1. Select the “Settings” module from the left panel, and under “General Settings,” ...
How to connect & login using Single Sign On (SSO) with Zuper?
Single sign-on is an authentication method that allows users to login in using one set of credentials for multiple apps. With the Single sign-on option, the user does not need to sign in when they use the Zuper app. 1. Log in to your Zuper Pro app, ...