How do I create a API Key for my Zuper account?
If you are trying to integrate Zuper with any external systems, you will need an API key to access the Zuper APIs. To generate API (Application Programming Interface) Key, please follow the below steps.
- Log in to Zuper with an admin account.
- Scroll down the menu bar on the left and select the "Settings" icon key.
- Under the "General Settings" category, select "Account Settings."
- On the account settings page, select "API Keys & Webhooks."
- Click on "New API Key" and enter the name of the API key in the pop-up windows.
- Click on "Create" to generate the API key. (Once created, the API key can be viewed by clicking on the "View API Key" hyperlink.)
- To delete/deactivate an existing API, click on the "Delete API Key" (x) next to the respective API.
Note: The API key generated will provide full permission & access to the user who created this key. Please ensure to store this key securely.
How to connect Google Calendar with Zuper?
With our Zuper-Google Calendar integration, the user can install the Google Calendar from our Zuper store. Then, post-installation, whenever the jobs are created and scheduled for a particular date, this vital job information will be created and ...
How to create a Job on the Zuper Mobile app?
Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Mobile App. It is the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Mobile App, you can create a new job. 1. Select the "Jobs" module from the top-left hamburger icon . 2. Select the "+“ icon from the bottom-right ...
How to connect Stripe to your Zuper Account?
The payment collection from the customer is made simple with immediate Stripe payment to get the charges for the quotes and invoices directly from our Zuper app. You can now collect the customer’s payment for Invoices and Jobs easily with the Zuper ...
How to connect Zendesk Support with Zuper?
The Zendesk-Zuper integration helps the user connect the Zendesk support tickets with Zuper. The bi-directional data flow based on the settings allows the user to update the ticket details on both Zendesk and Zuper. We are going to see two different ...
How to integrate HubSpot ServiceHub and HubSpot Sales with Zuper?
With Zuper’s first-class integration with HubSpot ServiceHub, and HubSpot Sales Work seamlessly across your sales, services, and support teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Using Zuper integration with HubSpot, you can easily create ...