How can I View an Employee's Punch In, Out and Break details?
Zuper records the employee's punch in, punch out, and breaks in the timesheets tab.
Please follow the below instructions to view the same.
- Log in to Zuper with an admin account.
- Select the "Timesheets" icon from the Menu bar on the left side.
- Here you will be able to view the attendance details of all the employees.
- The user can use the filter option on the right to find the data of a particular employee.
- To view the image used by the employee to check in, click on the hyperlink "View Auth Picture."
- To view the location of the activity, click on the hyperlink "View on Map."
How do you punch in your timesheet on the Zuper Mobile app?
It is mandatory to record the time while starting for the day. Now you can record your punch in time efficiently with our Zuper mobile app. 1. Select the "Punch In" option from the top-left hamburger icon . The punch-in option now easily captures ...
How to view an employee's location history?
The Maps Feature in Zuper shows not only the live location of the employee but also tracks and stores the location and route history of the user during work hours. Please follow the below instructions to view a users location history, Log in to Zuper ...
How to update field executive’s Mobile number details?
Navigation: Employees --> New Employee The user can store the field executive’s mobile number in addition to work & home number. In addition to Home Number and Work Number, now the user can capture the “Mobile Number” of the field executive. ...
How to use Employee & Team Reports?
Employee & Team Reports help you with the complete details about all the employees and the different teams. The Module can be accessed by following the below steps : First, log in to your Zuper Account. Next, select the "Reports" icon from the Menu ...
How to edit employee's details?
The details of an existing employee can be edited in Zuper in two ways. Directly from the Actions column in the Employee tab. From the employee's personal page. Steps to edit the employee details directly from the Actions column in the Employee tab ...